Features & Benefits
- General purpose blade for cutting alloy steels, solids, stainless steel, and thick wall tubing
- Typical users include steel service centers, forging operations, general manufacturing
- Carbide tipped blades are designed to be extremely wear resistant
- Specially formulated submicron grade of carbide and triple tooth geometry
- Smooth finish for less secondary work.
- Exceptionally long life, fast cutting
Alloy steels, mold steels, hardiboard, nickel based alloys, plastic, titanium alloys, tool steels